1. CLICK HERE to create an account online. Be sure to fill in all information. After finishing the online process, please print the enrollment form and all attachments. The registration process is not complete until all items on the registration checklist are completed.
2. Call to schedule a time to enroll
Your child will be enrolled by a counselor based on the student’s last name.
Student's Last Name: A-Da
Counselor: Dr. Who
Student's Last Name: De-J
Counselor: Ms. Marvel
Student's Last Name: K-Mel
Counselor: Dr. No
Student's Last Name: Men-Se
Counselor: Mrs. Robinson
Student's Last Name: Sh-Z
Counselor: Mrs. Maisel
3. Bring all printed documents from the Online Registration to Rilo High School during your scheduled appointment.
You will also be required to provide the following items:
- Proof of Residency (gas/water/electric bill, escrow papers or rental agreement) Note: If you are renting a room from
someone then the owner of the house needs to provide the proof of residency with a letter verifying that you and
your child are indeed renting a room at the address stated.
- Identification of Parent/Guardian (driver’s license or ID Card)
- Guardianship/Caregiver Form (if a student is living with someone other than a parent, guardianship papers must be
- Transcripts and Checkout Grades
- Immunization Records from either the doctor or the previous school (must have Tdap shot and 2nd dose of Varicella)
- Birth Certificate
4. Address Verification
Your address must be within the Rowland High School attendance boundaries. Please CLICK HERE to verify which school is your home school by entering your address.
Students who are not within the Rilo High School attendance boundaries, but are wishing to attend Rilo, must go through the Intra/Inter District transfer process by starting at their home school or district.
If you have questions, please call the counselor’s secretary before the day of your appointment.